Close to Home Grocery and Deli

• Cashier​- Close to Home is a small store, and as a result I prided myself in knowing the majority of our customers by name. I value creating an environment where people feel known and welcomed. Additionally as a cashier at a small location, we were also customer service. I gained lots of exposure to dealing with customers and solving problems in an appropriate way.
  •  Stocker-​ Part of my weekly duties was to receive orders and to stock the shelves. As I became more efficient in my duties, I also took on the responsibility of placing orders for specific departments of the store.
  •   Deli-​ I am very motivated to learn new skills and to add value to my workplace. My employer was in desperate need for an extra employee in the deli, and I offered to get my Food Safe and to take on deli shifts in the evenings. Eventually, my Food Safe training allowed me to transition to the morning baker when another employee gave her notice. The deli is very quick paced and I demonstrated the ability to remain calm and collected while working on multiple tasks at once.

Heritage Chiropractic & Sports Medicine

• Receptionist- I have gained skills in scheduling appointments, billing patients and insurance companies, handling physician reports, and filling documents appropriately.